Thursday, November 17, 2011

Blog Assignment 22

A Teen Takes Presidential election

The first thing I want to talk about is why did I pick this artical because i would like to know  why did he elected his self to be president. What made this interesting to me is that a 18 year old will elect his self to be president. He was also from a school Den ham Springs High School. Also his parents are  Margaret and Robert Wendt.  I think the Author who wrote this was very easy to read .



Teen Signing up for LSU baseball 
The first thing I want to talk about is why did I pick this artical. I picked this artical because I would like to know why did he sign up for LSU baseball . What interested me is that he is only 17 that  going to play LSU baseball. He  is from a school called park- view baptist. His favorite songs to listen to is country music. I think the Author who wrote this artical was very  easy to read.


Teen wanting to be a engineer
 The first thing I want to talk about is why did I pick this artical. I picked this artical because I wanted to know why he wants to be a engineer. What interested me is that he wants to be a engineer and also I want to be an engineer to as well as being a doctor.  He is 14 years old  and he attending Zachery High School  and he wants to be just like his father. I also think the author who wrote this artical is also very easy to read. You can find this all at  http://theadvocate.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment