Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Assignment #1 Autobiography

Assignment #1 Autobiography
            My name is Aaron Simon Jr. and I am 11 years old. I am in the sixth grade. I attend Bethany Christian School and I have been attending Bethany since Pre-K. I live at home with my family. My family consists of my mom, dad, my brother Cj, my sister Tomara and our family dog Coco. Coco is a yorkie who is 3 years old and is very hairy.
 In my spare time I like to draw, hunt, fish, read, watch TV and play video games. I like to draw cartoon characters and cars because they are fun to draw. I like to hunt and fish because it gives me time to spend with my pawpaw on the boat or in the deer stand. I like reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid, action books, and historic books about war. I also watch a lot of TV but I like playing video games the most. Video games allow me to have better reflex and allow me to have fun.
When I grow up I would like to be a doctor. I would like to be a doctor because It will allow me to help other people. It will also allow me to help my family when they are sick. In order for me to become a doctor I will have to work really hard. My mom says I have big dreams but I must first past the sixth grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment