Monday, September 26, 2011

Blog Assignment #3/50 Stories

Blog Assignment #3/50 Stories
Warm Up:
What would you like to write about in the school Newspaper? I would like to write about scientific machines and technology.  I like science because it is interesting.  According to National Geographic, defying predictions one last time, NASA's doomed UARS satellite dove through Earth's atmosphere late last night over the North Pacific Ocean, off the U.S. West Coast. The UARS weighed more than six tons.  Over 1100 pounds of debris fell to earth from the satellite. National Geographic says the pieces are not for sell.
50 News Paper Ideas
1. COMICS
2. MOVEIS
3. CARTOONS
4. SPORTS
4. INDORS
6. OUTDORS
7. ARCHERY
8. GUN SPORTS
9 .FISH TANKS
10. TANKS
11. SIENCE
12. FOOD
13. GAMES
14. TOYS
15. NERFGUNS
16. TV
17. WIERD FOOD
18. SPECAL PEOPLE
19. MANCHINS
20. MACHINS
21. CAR ENGINS
22. DRINKS
23. SUPER BOWL
24. DISNEY WORLD
25. LSU STADIUM
26. HORNEST BASKETBALL COURT
27. CELBRACTION STATION
28. CHUCKY CHEES
29. THE MALL
30. FOOT LOCKER
31. SAINTS FOOTBALL TEAM
32. STIELERS FOOTBALL TEAM
33. LSU FOOTBALL TEAM
34. BASKETBAL
35. THE COUNTRY
36. WAR
37. UNITED STATES
38. ALASKA
39. HOOLY WOOD
40. CHICOGO
41. NEY YORK
42. OKLAHOMA
43. OHIO
45. INDIANAPOLIS SPEEDWAY
46. PA CHOCOLIITE FACTORY
47. CANDY
48. RESES
49. JOLY RANCHERS
50. HERSHYS
Three places I traveled
The first of the places I have traveled to Disney World. My family ben to Disney World because they have been planning to go there for months. When we arrived to Disney World everybody was excited because they knew that we were going to have a lot of fun .We went on rides and had a lot of fun. We also had two comfortable beds one for my sister and mom and also one for me my brother and dad. We also went to a restaurant were people was dressed in costumes as Disney characters.
The second place is blue byu. This place we went to was fun. It was a place where you get very wet. We went to the swirly slide, and the water slide. My sister almost drowned in the wave pool. We went to go eat. Then we went to get wet some more. My sister still almost drowned in the wave pool again
The third place is celebration station.  The first time I went to that place I was excited. I did not know what to play first. When I got there I ran in there in there .I didn’t even whate for my mom. I played a lot of games and I got a lot of tickets. After that we got prices and went home those are my three places
 People I admire
I admire three people. Those people are mom dad and my brother
The first person is my mom. I admire my mom because she is very nice. She always sticks out for me. She sometimes protects me.  Sometimes she mad at me but I will always love her.
The second person is my dad. I admire my dad because he always pushes me to the best of my ability. He can be glad or mad he is the best dad.  He works a lot and he is a little lazy. Sometimes when he gets home he has to go back to work because one of his students locked themselves out of his or her dorm or there is a fight on campus.
The third person is my brother. I admire my brother because he is silly. He also gets hurt a lot mostly because he clumsy. He eats allot. He also likes to play video games. He is not only a brother but also a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment