Wednesday, September 7, 2011

blog assinment #5

Warm Up: Tell me about your family.

My family is kind of silly and funny and nice and just plain weird. I have one younger brother CJ and one older sister TOMARA then there’s my MOM and DAD then me and my puppy COCOA she's a Yorkie.OK let me tell about my family. My brother eats allot and likes to play allot he's rely silly and smart. My sister  is bossy but nice sometimes mean and also funny  she's doesn't eat much and with her fingers when she eats. My mom is very nice and likes to do allot of stuff with us. My dad works allot lot and eats allot and likes to be silly all the time and Finlay my dog cocoa.my dog is a funny dog she has silver and gold hair and she's very hipper
NFL
According to ESPN.com; the little Caesars pizza bowl was held in Detroit Michigan. This bowl was first called motor city bowl. This game is every year. According to ESPN.com; the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl features a Mid-American team against a bowl eligible opponent. FIU was the defending champion of 2010 against Toledo on December 6.
According to NFL.com; the saints traded Reggie Bush to the Miami Dolphins. They traded Reggie bush because he had too many injuries. Also the other player they traded for was a lot better. Also he was getting more touch downs.
According to Wikipedia; the NFL is the highest level of professional football in the United States. Also they called it the NFL in 1992 before than it was called APFA. The league currently consists of  thirty two teams. The regular season is a seventeen-week schedule during which each team plays sixteen games and has one bye week.

According to Google.com; this website can bring you to other websites. If you wanted to know more about football you can search it on Google.  Also if you wanted to get tickets you will be able to search it on Google. If there is anything on Google about Football you can search it.

According to foxsports.com; you can watch football games that you missed. Also you can buy tickets.  Also if you were baseball or a football fan or a basketball fan. Also you can search information about football. Also according to fox sports, With the Saints smartly cutting ties with Jeremy Shockey this offseason, Jimmy Graham is now on the field all the time. He said, "he played 61 plays in Week 1 against Green Bay and is totally committed to becoming a legit blocker and a complete tight end".

No comments:

Post a Comment